Network Performance Manager
Intrum Group offers services within debt collection and debt purchase as well as payment and invoicing services. On June 27th 2017 Intrum Justitia and Lindorff Group combined to form the industry leading provider of credit management services. The combination of Intrum Justitia and Lindorff has local presence in 24 markets across Europe and a team of around 8,000 employees.
Do you want to take the role in building an international enterprise class infrastructure?
Our Infrastructure and Operations team is responsible for the group’s European wide infrastructure platform including office environments, WAN connectivity, data centres and cloud solutions. We are currently operating in 24 countries in Europe. The daily infrastructure maintenance and support activities have been outsourced to infrastructure vendors. The I&O team is International and currently having members from Norway, Netherlands, Finland and Poland.
We are looking for a Network Performance Manager to Intrum’s global Infrastructure and Operations team. The work language is English and the work involves some travelling. The daily work is technical but actual configuration work will be handled by Intrum’s infrastructure vendors.
- Owning local area networks. Approving infrastructure vendor provided office network high level designs. Life cycle management of the network equipment in cooperation with the infrastructure vendor.
- MPLS based Wide Area Networks including design, ordering, decommissioning and optimization of the lines in cooperation with the WAN vendor(s).
- Ownership of the outsourced vendor provided video conferencing solution.
- Involvement in VoIP/SIP related questions and projects in cooperation with Intrum’s call center platform vendor(s) and telephony service vendors.
- Strong experience with IP and Ethernet networks, firewalls, MPLS, SIP/VoIP, WiFi
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Familiarity with video conferencing systems
- Good to know call center VoIP platforms, Cisco and Fortigate network platform, load balancing
- Windows and Linux operating systems knowledge would be a plus
- If you’re understanding web application infrastructure, databases or RDS/Citrix XenApp/VDI or virtualization and cloud technologies such as AWS and Azure or ITIL processes it’s a big advantage
- Positive and respected
- Motivated and willing to drive things forward as well as to serve internal customers
- Able to improve project management procedures and quality
- Express himself/herself clearly when explaining issues to internal and external customers
What we offer:
- An exciting role in a multinational environment
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care (Lux Med)
- Benefit program (including Multisport card)
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- Relax zone with available PlayStation and table football
We are waiting for your application: firstname.lastname@example.org