PI Market Portfolio Manager
Warsaw / work remotely
What is the purpose of the role?
The PI Market Portfolio Manager is responsible for the portfolio performance in the assigned markets.
These are some of the basic responsibilities of the role:
- Maximize value of acquired portfolios in the country
- Identify and propose improvement areas and together with relevant teams develop and implement solutions
- As part of the underwriting process, coordinate Business Plan with CMS and Operations
- Ensure that the agreed Business Plan is implemented for each new acquired portfolio
- Monitor and report the performance of the portfolios compared to Business Plan and other relevant forecasts
- Detailed analysis of the portfolios
- Support the portfolio managers to investigate the reasons for performance gaps
- Regular reporting and analysis on the financial performance
- Maximizes return on investment through hands-on contribution
- Ensures service level commitments by maximizing efficiency of resources available
- Controls budget and report on expenditure
- Measures, monitors, and maintains the team’s ability to meet or exceed KPI’s
- Leads the continuous improvement process within the team.
Send your CV if you have:
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience (with continuously expanding responsibilities)
- Analytics background with experience
- Familiarity with business information generation and analysis plus knowledge of statistical methodologies and segmentation models
- Experience and knowledge of reports tools and creating dashboards
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the regulatory and legal frameworks
- Ability to work and report multi-functionally, cross-culturally in an international environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (MS Office)
- Advanced English proficiency.
What can we offer:
We lead the way
Intrum’s purpose is to lead the way to a sound economy, and our core values; Empathy, Ethics, Dedication and Solutions guides us in our daily work.
To lead the way, we have extraordinary people. People who want to make a difference. People who want to see change have a vision and don’t mind going the extra mile to get the result. We see opportunities where others see difficulties; we see challenges where others see problems.
Having the opportunity to grow
In our organization, there are many opportunities to advance, specialize and rotate. Or even try your wings abroad. It’s up to you to make it happen. The fact that our business is about helping others - individuals and companies, makes your work develop on a more personal level, too. Simply put, you will grow by making a difference.
- A challenging, exciting and developing position in an international company with growth ambitions
- Highly motivated and skilled co-workers globally
- Being part of a supportive culture where effort counts
- We facilitate your learning through different learning arenas
- Full time employment agreement
- A package of social benefits
- Hybrid model of work
- Great team and good work atmosphere
Are you interested in?
We are waiting for your application: Rekrutacja.email@example.com