Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
Our Center of Excellence in Wrocław has a strategic role in driving innovation and working with cutting-edge technologies to support Intrum growth worldwide. We are happy to announce a new opportunity to join our team in Wrocław and become a part of a large international company as Senior Full Stack .NET Developer.
Purpose of the job:
- We are expanding our international Center of Excellence in Wroclaw and we are looking for system developers to strengthen our ability to develop, modernize and maintain our systems and applications in Norway for our business domain - Loan administration.
You must be genuinely interested in programming, quality of code , clean code and developing stable systems. We are looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer who in addition to being skilled within PL/SQL, also has good background on frontend. From the ideal candidate we expect also experience within the DevOps area. The work tasks will include specification and development of new modules and applications, and maintaining the current code base. We expect you to have the drive and knowledge in the following areas:
- Degree in software engineering or other relevant field (bachelor's or Master’s degree)
- Minimum 6 years’ experience developing web applications on the .net platform
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC . NET WEB API /WCF, Entity Framework
- Experience with Oracle database technology (11G or newer ) and PL/SQL
- Experience in Agile processes (Kanban/Scrum)
- DevOps methodologies, especially experience with TFS/VSTS or GIT, continuous deployment tools, Powershell, Microsoft servers and infrastructure
- Experience with SOLID principles, Patterns and best practices.
- Experience with TDD
- .Net/Microsoft certifications is a plus
- Passion for learning, team player and a mind-set of getting better each day
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote work
- Private medical care (Lux Med)
- Benefit program (including Multisport card)
- Life insurance
- Competitive salary (creative work included)
- Multinational environment
- Relax zone with available PlayStation and table football
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea and juices
- Team building events
We are waiting for your application: email@example.com