Service Delivery Manager
Do you want to work with Contact Center services in an international environment?
Intrum Group offers services within debt collection and debt purchase as well as payment and invoicing services. On June 27th 2017 Intrum Justitia and Lindorff Group combined to form the industry leading provider of credit management services. The combination of Intrum Justitia and Lindorff has local presence in 24 markets across Europe and a team of around 8,000 employees.
Contact Center services lie at the core of Intrum’s operations. We are now establishing our Contact Center service delivery team in Wroclaw, and are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Service Delivery Manager to join our team and become a part of a large international company.
The Service delivery manager is responsible for securing good operational performance of our contact center platform in close collaboration with external partners. This includes responsibility for contact center platform management, service catalogue and SLA follow-up, managing contact center incident, problem and change processes based on the ITIL framework and communication with business users and IT stakeholders.
The Service Delivery manager will be working as an extended part of the Infrastructure & Operations team, levering group capabilities, partners and processes to ensure that contact center operations is an integrated part of the group IT operations processes.
The role of the Contact Center team is to effectively build, integrate and manage services that drive effectiveness and efficiency for Intrum’s business units. As a member of Intrum Group’s Contact Center services team, the service delivery manager has dual-reporting to the Contact Center Manager and Head of IT Infrastructure & Operations. The team currently provides Contact Center services to 24 countries and delivers services in close collaboration with external partners.
- Manage incident, problem and change processes for global contact center services
- Ensure availability, functionality and efficiency of global contact center services
- Manage delivery processes and service requests towards IT service providers
- Ensure that platform is upgraded and developed to meet business requirements
- Manage total contact center platform costs
- Be responsible for escalation management and SLA follow-up
- Manage service catalogues and quality assurance of delivery processes
- Collaborate effectively with the group IT Infrastructure & Operations team
- Secure effective communication with business users and IT stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience working with service delivery management for contact center platforms, preferably in a multinational environment
- 3+ years of experience from working with ITIL processes and frameworks, as part of an IT infrastructure & operations team
- Good insight and understanding of how Contact Center platforms and IT services can help business operations succeed
- Degree in software engineering or other relevant field
- Ability to work with English as main language (knowledge of other European languages is a plus)
- Personal characteristics:
- Passionate about operational efficiency, effectiveness and quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Structured and solution-oriented
- Able to lead and prioritise in a hectic working environment
- Self-driven and highly motivated team player
What we offer
- An exciting role in a multinational environment
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care (Lux Med)
- Benefit program (including Multisport card)
- Life insurance
- Team building events
We are waiting for your application: firstname.lastname@example.org