Strategy & Operations Analyst
- Run independent project streams and / or support managing projects.
- Gather, analyze, and synthesize information from different sources to come up with insightful recommendations.
- Communicate recommendations to stakeholders by delivering effective presentations.
- Implement recommendations by preparing structured implementation plan and further execution, supervision.
- Develop and / or support development of business cases.
- Enhance communication among different stakeholders.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree preferably in Economics, Management, Finance, STEM fields or related.
- Work / internship experience in banking, consulting, bizops, strategy, operations, project management, technology, startups, or related experiences is a plus.
- Ability to solve problems in a structured way through quantitative thinking and analysis.
- Capability to run independent project stream, execute on multiple projects simultaneously and willingness to try your hands at different sides of business.
- Ability to build relationships with different stakeholders, and to work well across teams, functions, and levels through influence rather than direct authority.
- Ability to prioritize, work smart, but also with some attention to details.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Polish.
- Good Excel, Power Point skills.
- Willingness to learn.
What we offer:
- Working with top-class proffesionals for a market leader in its industry in Europe
- Continuous learning and a career path in the company group structures
- Work-life balance and a hybrid work model
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Competitive remuneration and other benefits
Czekamy na Twoje zgłoszenie: Rekrutacja.firstname.lastname@example.org
Koniecznie zapoznaj się z informacją o przetwarzaniu danych osobowych dla kandydatów do pracy w Intrum.