Technical Specialist in Communication Platforms Area
Wroclaw / work remotely
About the role
We are looking for a person who will strengthen our technical team. Your work will be mostly shared between new initiatives that our team is supporting (from technical perspective) & day-by-day support of contact center teams in 20+ countries with technical problems. As Technical Specialist you will take care on support of delivery towards countries, that are efficient for the business and are granting added value that is expected.
In this role, from the beginning you will work on improvements in platform configurations, sharing the knowledge how functionalities are working with CC teams in variable countries and in next steps taking part in bigger projects. Also you will have some tasks requiring SQL knowledge (mostly extraction of data, create simple reports). Scope of tasks & responsibilities that you will have in future depends mostly on you.
You will receive all needed support to cover knowledge about platform and functionalities.
- Support stakeholders in configuration problems
- Support change management process with technical input
- Increase knowledge about platform functionalities towards countries
- Review of documentation, technical propositions & estimations
- Close cooperation with external vendors
- Taking part in roadmap creation, long term strategy and solutions
- SQL skills
- Knowledge about PureConnect communication platform
- At least basic knowledge about financial companies business
- Very good level of English in both written and verbal communication
- Self-motivation, ability to work independently, looking forward for new challenges and personal grow
- Experience in work in international environment
What we offer
In our organisation, there are many opportunities to advance, specialize and rotate. Or even try your wings abroad. It’s up to you to make it happen. The fact that our business is about helping others - individuals and companies, makes your work develop on a more personal level, too. Simply put, you will grow by making a difference.
We also guarantee:
- A challenging, exciting and developing position in an international company with growth ambitions
- Highly motivated and skilled co-workers globally
- Very interesting challenges
- Being part of a supportive culture where effort counts
- We facilitate your learning through different learning arenas
- Competitive remuneration and training packages
- Private healthcare & social benefits
Flexible. You can work wherever you want, only restriction is to do it in European business hours.
Are you interested in?
Hurry up! Apply now -> here
Note that all documents needs to be in English.