Workplace Performance Manager
Intrum Group offers services within debt collection and debt purchase as well as payment and invoicing services. On June 27th 2017 Intrum Justitia and Lindorff Group combined to form the industry leading provider of credit management services. The combination of Intrum Justitia and Lindorff has local presence in 24 markets across Europe and a team of around 8,000 employees.
Do you want to take a role in building an international enterprise class infrastructure?
Our Infrastructure and Operations team is responsible for the group’s European wide infrastructure platform including office environments, WAN connectivity, data centres and cloud solutions. We are currently operating in 24 countries in Europe. The daily infrastructure maintenance and support activities have been outsourced to infrastructure vendors. The I&O team is International and currently having members from Norway, Netherlands, Finland and Poland.
An effective Workplace Performance Manager should have strong technical background from infrastructure architecture, systems administrator, technical specialist or equivalent. You should preferably have experience on maintaining large IT environments including thousands of users and hundreds of servers. Even though the position is technical you should always have the focus also on the business outcomes. You will be based on Wroclaw office but you should also be prepared for travelling. Work is really international so your primary work language will be English.
- Change advisory board work
- Problem debugging in cooperation with infrastructure vendors, Intrum application development and Intrum application operations.
- Following up agreed vendor service levels and raise corrective actions as needed
- Network, workstation, server, data center and cloud development and planning
- Intrum internal infrastructure consulting and guidance
Previous experience on some of the following areas is appreciated:
- Windows operating systems
- Directory services (AD) & GPO & user management
- Microsoft Office, Skype, Exchange, Sharepoint on-premises / Office 365
- Experience working with Citrix XenApp, Windows terminal services, VDI
- Software packaging and distribution (e.g. using SCCM)
- Operating system image deployment
- User ID management and federation
- Client security, antivirus, etc.
- Remote access, VPN
- Mobile device management
- IP networking, firewalls, proxies, Cisco, VoIP
- ITIL processes
- Ability to work with English as main language (knowledge of other European languages is a plus)
- Degree in software engineering or other relevant field
- Leading skills
- Interest in infrastructure and architecture
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize in a hectic working environment
- Self-driven and highly motivated
What we offer:
- An exciting role in a multinational environment
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care (Lux Med)
- Benefit program (including Multisport card)
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- Relax zone with available PlayStation and table football
We are waiting for your application: firstname.lastname@example.org