Business Analyst, Contact Center services
Do you want to work with Contact Center services in an international environment?
Intrum Group offers services within debt collection and debt purchase as well as payment and invoicing services. On June 27th 2017 Intrum Justitia and Lindorff Group combined to form the industry leading provider of credit management services. The combination of Intrum Justitia and Lindorff has local presence in 24 markets across Europe and a team of around 8,000 employees.
Digitalisation & Data Analytics is a strategic focus area for Intrum Group, with Wroclaw as a core capability centre. We are now establishing our Contact Center service team in Wroclaw, and are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Business Analyst to join our team and become a part of a large international company.
The Business Analyst is responsible for monitoring performance of our Contact Center operations, understanding business needs and improvement opportunities, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements, and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
Business Analyst’s main responsibility is working with different stakeholders to help optimise the effectiveness and efficiency of our Contact Center teams in all countries. The Business Analyst plays an important part in establishing a vision for our front-office business processes and Contact Center solutions and works with our technical project leads, partners and colleagues from other functions to turn it into reality.
The role of the Contact Center team is to effectively build, integrate and manage services that drive effectiveness and efficiency for Intrum’s business units. Reporting to the Contact Center Manager, the Business Analyst is a member of Intrum Group’s Contact Center services team. The team currently provides Contact Center services to 24 countries and delivers services in close collaboration with external partners.
- Promote and execute common target operating model for Contact Center operations
- Provide business support to drive front office process improvement and improved customer experience
- Understand and assess business impact of requirements from relevant stakeholders
- Support business in implementing Contact Center solutions and managing change
- Implement ITIL governance & operational models to deliver high quality services
- Facilitate best practice sharing & manage performance tracking (KPI mngt)
- Act as a communication bridge between business and IT stakeholders
- Interact effectively with external partners and business network
- 2+ years of experience working with Contact Center platforms & digital services, preferably in a multinational environment, workforce management experience is valued
- Experience with business process improvement and performance management,
- Experience with new service development, managing development from idea to business implementation
- Good insight and understanding of how Contact Center platforms and IT services can help business operations succeed
- Understanding of SQL databases and ability to build SQL queries and reporting
- Solid Excel skills, other analytic tools’ knowhow is appreciated
- Ability to work with English as main language (knowledge of other European languages is a plus)
- Degree in business, software engineering or other relevant field
- Passionate about operational efficiency, effectiveness and quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and solution-oriented
- Able to lead and prioritise in a hectic working environment
- Self-driven and highly motivated
What we offer
- An exciting role in a multinational environment
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care (Lux Med)
- Benefit program (including Multisport card)
- Life insurance (Aviva)
- Team building events
We are waiting for your application: firstname.lastname@example.org