Do you want to work with digitalisation in an international environment?
Intrum Group offers services within debt collection and debt purchase as well as payment and invoicing services. On June 27th 2017 Intrum Justitia and Lindorff Group combined to form the industry leading provider of credit management services. The combination of Intrum Justitia and Lindorff has local presence in 24 markets across Europe and a team of around 8,000 employees.
Digitalisation & Data Analytics is a strategic focus area for Intrum Group. We are now scaling-up our digital core team in Wrocław as a centre for driving innovation and working with cutting-edge technologies. We are now looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst to join our team and become a part of a large international company.
The Business Analyst is responsible for understanding business needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
The Business Analyst’s main responsibility is working with different stakeholders to help maximise the value created by the digital development team. The Business Analyst plays an important part in establishing a vision for our technical solutions and works with developers and colleagues from other functions to turn it into reality.
The role of the digital development team is to effectively build, integrate and manage digital products and services to drive innovation and transform Intrum’s business models. Reporting to the Digital Client/Customer Manager, the Business Analyst is a member of Intrum Group’s digital core team. The team currently provides digital services to 24 countries
- Understand and gather business requirements from relevant stakeholders
- Ensure that goals, scope, and requirements are understood by developers
- Create user stories/storyboards
- Analyse and assess business impact of different requirements
- Act as a communication bridge between business and IT stakeholders
- Help the Development Team create high-value products for our customers
- Conduct user testing
- Liaise effectively with IT and business teams to pilot and roll-out digital concepts
- Support business in implementing systems/solutions/changes
- Interact effectively with external partners and business network
- Set and follow up on ambitious targets
- 2+ years of experience working with projects, preferably in a multinational environment
- Experience with Agile / Lean Start-up methodologies
- Experience with projects and/or advanced process improvements
- Excellent IT skills and good understanding of how systems work
- Experience from working with advanced customer journeys
- Experience with user testing is an advantage
- Business knowledge about debt collection would be a big plus
- Ability to work with English as main language (knowledge of other European languages is a plus)
- Degree in business, software engineering or other relevant field
- Passionate about digitalisation & future trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to lead and prioritise in a hectic working environment
- Self-driven and highly motivated
What we offer:
- An exciting role in a multinational environment
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care (Lux Med)
- Benefit program (including Multisport card)
- Life insurance (Aviva)
- Team building events
We are waiting for your application: email@example.com