I&O Project Manager
Intrum Group offers services within debt collection and debt purchase as well as payment and invoicing services. On June 27th 2017 Intrum Justitia and Lindorff Group combined to form the industry leading provider of credit management services. The combination of Intrum Justitia and Lindorff has local presence in 24 markets across Europe and a team of around 8,000 employees.
Do you want to take lead in building an international enterprise class infrastructure?
Our Infrastructure and Operations team is responsible for the group’s European wide infrastructure platform including office environments, WAN connectivity, data centres and cloud solutions. We are currently operating in 24 countries in Europe. The daily infrastructure maintenance and support activities have been outsourced to infrastructure vendors. The I&O team is international and currently having members from Norway, Netherlands, Finland and Poland.
IT Infrastructure & Operations (I&O) in Group IT, is responsible for implementing, managing and developing a common service model for Intrum, related to the IT Infrastructure responsibility areas, including incident, service request, change and release management processes. I&O ensure availability, functionality and efficiency of the I&O services like Service Desk, Workplace, Data Centre, Network. We are now looking for an experienced and passionate Project Manager with IT Infrastructure knowledge, to join our team.
- Project management within the I&O area for internal I&O projects, and I&O deliverables related to Merger & Acquisition (M&A) globally, driving all I&O related projects through all project phases (Initiation, Planning, Execution and Termination)
- Project control for the I&O project portfolio (financial and progress)
- Responsible for developing and maintaining I&O specific project management procedures and methods.
- IT project management
- IT infrastructure knowledge
- Positive and respected
- Motivated and willing to drive things forward as well as to serve internal customers
- Able to improve project management procedures and quality
- Express himself/herself clearly when explaining issues to internal and external customers
What we offer:
- An exciting role in a multinational environment
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care (Lux Med)
- Benefit program (including Multisport card)
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- Relax zone with available PlayStation and table football
We are waiting for your application: email@example.com