Technical Project Lead
Do you want to work with Contact Center services in an international environment?
Intrum Group offers services within debt collection and debt purchase as well as payment and invoicing services. On June 27th 2017 Intrum Justitia and Lindorff Group combined to form the industry leading provider of credit management services. The combination of Intrum Justitia and Lindorff has local presence in 24 markets across Europe and a team of around 8,000 employees.
Digitalisation & Data Analytics is a strategic focus area for Intrum Group, with Wroclaw as a core capability centre. We are now establishing our Contact Center service team in Wroclaw, and are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Technical Project Lead to join our team and become a part of a large international company.
The Technical Project Lead is both a technical owner of our Contact Center platform and an experienced project manager. An effective Technical Lead establishes a technical vision to support business requirements with our business analysts and works with our partners to turn it into reality. The role of the team is to effectively build, integrate and manage the Contact Center platform services, and to drive efficiency & effectiveness to support Intrum’s business operations. Reporting to the Contact Center Manager, the Technical Project Lead is a member of Intrum Group’s contact center services team. The team is responsible for delivering and managing Contact Center services in close collaboration with external partners, whilst increasing business value and improving customer experience in 24 countries.
- Own and develop technical blueprint for the Group Contact Center platform & services
- Collaborate with partners to provide stable and secure Contact Center operations
- Run small to mid-sized projects with Intrum business units, other IT functions and partners in order to implement new Contact Center solutions and functionalities
- Provide technical support to optimise performance
- Cooperate with other IT development teams to build and enable integrations
- Interact effectively with external partners and business network
- 3+ years’ experience with Genesys Pure Connect (former Interactive Intelligence CIC) or other relevant contact center platforms or technologies
- 2+ years’ experience in IT project management, experience in digitalisation and contact center projects is valued
- Good understanding of Contact Center solution architecture and integrations as well as basic knowledge of infrastructure and operations of such solutions
- Ability to work with English as main language (knowledge of other European languages is a plus)
- Degree in software engineering or other relevant field
- Passionate about Contact Center platforms and improving efficiency, effectiveness and quality of Contact Center operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and solution-oriented
- Able to lead and prioritise in a hectic working environment
- Self-driven and highly motivated
What we offer
- An exciting role in a multinational environment
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care (Lux Med)
- Benefit program (including Multisport card)
- Life insurance (Aviva)
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- Relax zone with available PlayStation and table football
We are waiting for your application: firstname.lastname@example.org