Umbraco Developer (.Net)
Do you want to lead the change in digitalisation?
Intrum Group offers services within debt collection and debt purchase as well as payment and invoicing services. On June 27th 2017 Intrum Justitia and Lindorff Group combined to form the industry leading provider of credit management services. The combination of Intrum Justitia and Lindorff has local presence in 24 markets across Europe and a team of around 8,000 employees.
Digitalisation & Data Analytics is a strategic focus area for Intrum Group. We are now scaling-up our digital core team in Wrocław as a centre for driving innovation and working with cutting-edge technologies. We are happy to announce a new opportunity to join our team in Wrocław and become a part of a large international company as a Umbraco Developer (.Net).
We are looking for an experienced developer to join a future-oriented development team. You will take part in establishing a technical vision for the development team and work with colleagues in different countries to turn it into reality. The role of the team is to effectively build, integrate and manage digital products and services to drive innovation and transform Intrum’s business models. Reporting to team’s Tech Lead, the developer a member of Intrum Group’s digital team. The team currently provides digital services to 24 countries.
- Developing, maintaining and operating complete front-end applications
- Exploring and prototyping new digital concepts as part of cross-functional teams
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Liaise effectively with IT and business teams to pilot and roll-out digital concepts.
- Interact effectively with external partners and business network
- Set and follow up on ambitious targets
- Experience with .Net and/or other relevant programming language
- Familiarity with Umbraco
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery is a plus
- Experience working with complex software delivery projects preferably in a multinational environment
- Knowledge of Agile / Lean Start-up /DevOps methodologies
- Experience with making high-level estimates and working with MVPs is a plus
- Ability to work with English as main language (knowledge of other European languages is a plus)
- Degree in software engineering or other relevant field
- Passionate about digitalisation & future trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively in a hectic environment
- Self-driven and highly motivated
What do we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote work (6 days per month)
- Private medical care (Lux Med)
- Benefit program (including Multisport card)
- Life insurance (Aviva, Bunda)
- Competitive salary
- Multinational environment with occasional business trips
- Relax zone with available PlayStation and table football
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, fruits and juices
- Team building events
We are waiting for your application: email@example.com