Do you want to make an impact and design user-friendly digital solutions for the world?
Intrum Group offers services within debt collection and debt purchase as well as payment and invoicing services. On June 27th 2017 Intrum Justitia and Lindorff Group combined to form the industry leading provider of credit management services. The combination of Intrum Justitia and Lindorff has local presence in 24 markets across Europe and a team of around 8,000 employees.
Digitalisation is a strategic focus area for Intrum Group. We are now scaling up our digital core team in Wrocław as a centre for driving innovation and working with cutting-edge technologies. We are looking for a highly motivated UX Designer to join our team. As our UX mastermind across digital services, you will make an immediate impact and lead our UX work, making sure user needs are at the centre of all design and development efforts.
We are looking for a UX designer who can make things happen; exploring and prototyping new digital concepts as part of a cross-functional team. You’re a hands-on designer with attention to detail. You want to understand the user’s context and help them achieve the impact they are after.
To offer a seamless experience, you take a holistic view of the solution, helping the digital development team create meaningful and relevant services for our customers. This involves the design of entire processes, including aspects of branding, design, usability, and function.
We believe the user is the real head of UX, and we want you to be the user’s voice. Reporting to the Digital Client/Customer Manager, the UX Designer is a member of Intrum Group’s digital core team. The team currently provides digital services to 24 countries.
- Understanding client- and customers’ challenges and context
- Participating in research and transforming it into actionable insight
- Designing seamless client- and customer flows and desirable user interfaces
- Ensure that goals, scope, and requirements are understood by developers
- Creating working prototypes together with the team as early as possible
- Validating the design decision constantly by testing with mock-ups and prototypes
- Communicating your design decisions to all stakeholders
- Continuously improving the solutions via iterative releases, user feedback and observing usage
- Interact effectively with external partners and business network
- Set and follow up on ambitious targets
- 5+ years relevant experience, working as a UX/UI designer
- 2+ years of experience working with software development teams, preferably in a multinational environment
- Experience with Agile / Lean Start-up methodologies, and working with MVPs
- Good understanding of modern technologies and design systems
- A sharp eye for visual detail including typography, colour and layout as it relates to interaction
- Experience with user testing
- Ability to work with English as main language (knowledge of other European languages is a plus)
- Degree in visual/interaction design, software engineering, psychology, business or other relevant field .
Extra skills that we value:
- Programming skills
- Working with Umbraco
- Working with personas
- Enthusiasm for digital design best practice, new interaction models, design standards and emerging technologies
- Passionate about creating the best overall customer experiences and continuously improving these
- Excellent communication skills
- Solution-oriented and can-do attitude
- Able to lead and prioritise in a hectic working environment
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Have an urge to develop your skills and expand your view of the work
What we offer
- An exciting role in a multinational environment
- The chance to make an immediate impact in a new team
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care (Lux Med)
- Benefit program (including Multisport card)
- Life insurance (Aviva)
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote work
- Relax zone with available PlayStation and table football
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, fruits and juices
- Team building events
We are waiting for your application: email@example.com